Sunday, June 6, 2010

Week 2_Day 4_Sunday

Today started very slow , had breakfast, took meds , and had to sort out dogs /feed them,let them out/in, that kind of thing.
Made me think of having kids ??(Same effort)
Did some leg muscle contractions ,all exercises &iced, My leg.
Then I got picked up for church.
Sitting in church for the duration of the time was manageable but it did get very uncomfortable after 1st hour. Luckily it ws not much longer than that...
My dad and I proceeded to the movies : watched THE GREENZONE (if u must know ?!)... Also quite uncomfortable sitting, I did toe points and calf muscle contractions and all sorts all through movie ,it did get better once we started moving (left the cinema) .
I am now walking using both legs, with crutches , and just relying on the crutches to take most of the weight off my left leg.
I just move very slowly.
Came home, relaxed ...did more exercises...
Dinner time had anti-inflammatories and 1 x synap forte with dinner.
I now feel ready for bed.
Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment