Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Week 2_Day 6_ TUESDAY

This Day started as any other....knee sore/stiff/ joint tight, muscle sore.
Myprodol was taken 4 times....every 4 hourly.
It does work.

Did alot of sitting today -on chairs-
I find this gets very sore as the edge of the chair hurts the mamstring.
The Hamstring is taped up still from Yesterday's visit to the physio.

I also did alot more walking today- with brace on , and in controlled area (my room) - without.
I walk with and without crutches , slowly, in controlled "known" environment (my flat)

Note to self-
*go places where you will be sitting with a cuchion for your leg.
*always have extra painkillers , just in case.
*a sand arena is NOT crutch friendly...

Tomorrow is the end of the 2nd week, and i have not been on a statonary bicycle.

No comments:

Post a Comment